Welcome to TomasG's World

Sunday, April 02, 2006

I am writing this post because Lolypup wants to know more about my roommate and what job I am doing, so here it is.

1) My roommate is a great guy that I met online a month prior to moving back to Columbia, MO. When we met in person, we clicked and became best friends. He has adopted me as a "sistah" and his family loves me. My mom thinks he is my boyfriend but the truth is...N O, he is not.

2) My job, you all would love to know. I work for a textbook exchange company in the warehouse. So for those who are/was gally students, your textbooks came from this company.

As for the warehouse work, I would work in different positions from unloading/unpacking boxes, sorting books, shelving books, pulling books, packing books, and loading books into trucks. It looks like a fun job and it will keep me busy and moving. I am happy with that because I do want to be physically active.
3) Good news!!!! I have gotten slimmer, I now wear one size smaller in shirts and two size smaller in pants. Will find out the total weight loss in three months time span and overall 7 months when I go to the doctor in 2 weeks. But as of two weeks ago, I lost 35 lbs total since September 1, 2005. I never thought I will see my weight go down below 450 lbs. I am hoping that by my birthday, 8/21, that I will be around 400 lbs +/- 15 lbs.

|