Welcome to TomasG's World

Friday, April 07, 2006

I decided to make another entry today because it has to do with self-awareness. I took a nap and I ended up having a dream about the puppet show "Fraggle Rock" that was created by Jim Henson. That dream boggled my mind because all the sudden I because that Junior Gorg (baby giant character.) I can't remember their names so I googled for their names. However to describe who I am talking about, they had the Trash Heap in the backyard that the fraggles are always going to for advises and all. I was Junior Gorg and when I woke up, I felt strange because I thought Junior Gorg was cute back then. I actually liked him.

Why is this revelation significant? When I first went to counseling back in Summer 2000, I told my counselor that I felt like I am a beast from The Beauty and the Beast. He asked me why I felt that way. It was hard to explain why I felt that way however the bottomline was I did not like the way I was and I was angry about it. But now I feel different, I feel happier with myself. I am okay, I may be something different. I may be a big guy that some people find repulsive that that is their loss because I am a nice person and I do hope that some will take the time to get to know me. If they don't. That is okay because I still got me.

|