Welcome to TomasG's World

Thursday, August 14, 2008

In my previous post, I mentioned that I will come up with a few things about honoring myself. I talked with my best friend and basically I came up with the idea that to honor myself is to respect myself the same way I respect people. When I respect people, I do care for them and I often do things for them if they ask me. I take care of them when they need to be taken care of.

The list for honoring myself are:

1) Take care of myself in whole aspect of me, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
2) Remove myself from environment and activities I know are encouraging negative energy and emotions.
3) Begin focusing on my goals and working on accomplishing my goals and dreams.
4) Make time for "Me" time when I am all alone and I can rest and meditate.

|