Welcome to TomasG's World

Thursday, April 08, 2004

Ahh, new entry for another day...What can I say? Today has been a weird day. My roommate came home and told me that I owed the library lots of money for an overdue book. I swore that I remembered renewing the book. She said that the library print out shows that one book was never renewed. Now that got me wondering what happened to my truth, did I dream those moments and made them real? But who cares, right?

This evening I took a walk to clear up my head and get some fresh air. I stopped by a local hoagie cafe and had a nice bbq chicken sandwich. I sat down at a table at the big window and I did some people watching while I ate and read a little. The most interesting thing came up in my mind as I watched those people. I saw people that reminded me of people that I know from DC, from Missouri, from other places I have traveled. That was a bit scary for me because I realized that I have reached to a point where I can look back into my memory and know that I have lived for 28 years and have done so much to reach to this point in my life. I may not be satisfied with what is my life at the moment, because my vision of my own truth isn't the same as the Truth. I need to change that, in time I know that the more I let go of my own truth, my life will then be in harmony with The Truth.

Speaking of being in Harmony with the Truth, there is a water fountain on the corner of King and Calhoun street here in Charleston, SC. The fountain itself has six benches, and on the back there are engravings. I am going to share with you 4 of them because the 5th and 6th benches said "Dedicated by the citizens of Charleston" and "Marion Square", yes that is important but not revalant to the point I am trying to make in this paragraph.

Will it be beneficial to all concerned? Will it bring Good Will and better friendships? Is it the Truth? Is it fair to all concerned?


I think those are good questions to ask when we enter any situations that requires us to evaluate what is the truth of the moment. When we do take the time to answer those questions, we will find that sometime the situation is not what it appears to be and that we need to do something to change it. The more consistent our truth becomes, our lives will be with the Truth.

|