Welcome to TomasG's World

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Today's card is Ash. Ash is masculine, east, sun, and fire. Ash is my physical nature. It is said that a forest fire is not good, however much good does come out of a fire because it removes the old and the weak and allows for new life to come through. In a sense, a renewal of life and purification. The fire has to do with purification and change along with power, assertation and spirit. East represents beginning, new starts, clarity and higher self.

Finally, the card itself means:

I am Ash. I am peace of mind through protection. I am the powerful wood in the bows of the Warriors, to help you overcome mental barriers and obstructions so that you may subdue enemies without and within. Good health and recovery from illness is the power of the Ash. I am the stem of the Sacred Pipe that offers prayers and connects you to the Great Mystery. From the flexibility of my wood learn to bend if the need arises. I am prosperity.
.

The interpretation of the card suggests that today I should spend time removing whatever excuses and barriers I have about losing weight (physical nature) and allow myself to overcome that major barrier and finally reach my goal of being healthy and fit.

|