Welcome to TomasG's World

Monday, January 16, 2012

How many of us can say that we have uttered such phrases like "I wish I could move to another country." or "I wish I could forget all of my problems and start fresh."? I used to think like that for many years. I am coming to an age where restarting my life is much too painful than to fix the problem that is bothering me.

Lesson for the week of Jan 8 - 14. "Stop running from your problems"







"Face them head on. No, it won't be easy. There is no person in the world capable of flawlessly handling every punch thrown at them. We aren't supposed to be able to instantly solve problems. That's not how we're made. In fact, we're made to get upset, sad, hurt, stumble and fall. Because that's the whole purpose of living -- to face problems, learn, adapt, and solve them over the course of time. This is what ultimately molds us into the person we become."




Problems will always follow you, no matter where you go. Problems may not be the same problems that you ran away from, but I can tell you this...they will come back to haunt you. What you do to deal with your problems can show who you are. I thought I could get away with a lot of things by blaming people for the problems that I had in my life. But now I know better, problems are only there because it is part of life. What matters at this moment is my response to the problems. Should I "man it up" and face the problems, or should I just be an ostrich and bury my head in the sand. No See, No problem but it doesn't work that way. So face my problems one at a time will make me a stronger person every step of the way.

|